This episode was called “faced off” and it was about a Las Vegas showgirl who decided to use a rusty, old razor to shave her legs. Little did she know that, that razor was contaminated with Group A Streptococcus, a strain that contained flesh eating bacteria. She accidentally cut herself with it and a couple of days later woke up to half her face missing.
By the time she was in a hospital it was already too late. She died from septic shock.
I don’t know about you, but the concept of waking up one day to see half of your face eaten away is enough to keep me up at night, and the fact that it’s an actual possibility.
(Edit: So I’ve been receiving messages saying 1000 ways to die is known to exaggerate, take this information with a spoon of salt)
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE. I’VE ALWAYS BEEN SO SCARED WHILE SHAVING BECAUSE OF THAT EPISODE.